I am a bad mommy because while I know Jack was probably about the same as D I do not have it written down.... I do of course for Emilie and at six months she was 15 pounds 10 oz.. ha ha.. Dylan is a chubby wubby... so so so cute!!
I am a married mother of 2 boys who lives in southern California. I work full time in and outside of the home. I recently had my second son in August so life is a little crazy right now. My eldest Zachary is the best boy in the world and such an awesome big brother to Dylan. Dylan is the best baby in the world. My hope is to share some parts of our world with anyone and everyone who wants to check out this blog.
5 comments:
tooooo cute Court !!!
I am a bad mommy because while I know Jack was probably about the same as D I do not have it written down.... I do of course for Emilie and at six months she was 15 pounds 10 oz.. ha ha.. Dylan is a chubby wubby... so so so cute!!
Jackson was 20lbs. 4oz. and 29in. at 6 months. Go, Dylan!!
All 20 pounds of cute chubby love! He is the sweetest boy!...Both of your little ones are - your a lucky momma ;)
Maddie was 2 pounds heavier and one inch taller...... at a YEAR OLD! Wow he's a big'un!
Post a Comment