big renovation. I will try and update the blog as we go thru the remodel and get some before and after shots. We are making some pretty big changes and I cannot wait to see what it looks like when it is all done. The plan is to have my son and my niece's 1st birthday party at our new house so that will be a fun way to end the summer. Dylan is getting so big. He is the typical boy...slow at everything. His younger cousin Annika (by 2 day) is crawling all over the place and Dylan is content being a bump on the floor. We will take it. I know we aren't supposed to compare but I am hoping that Dylan is just like Zachary when it comes to crawling. Zach literally waited until the construction at our old house was complete before he crawled for the first time. That was around his first birthday and strange enough that is the same timeline as the remodel on our house now so it would be nice if Dylans follows in his brothers footsteps..or crawlsteps as it were. As you can see we took a trip to Disneyland which was a lot of fun. Dylans loves music and lights and Zachary of course had a blast. Since my last post Zachary has gotten a haircut. He was such a big boy. We went to the grown up barber shop (it had a barber pole and everything) and he did such a good job. Not one tear and sat on the seat all by himself. He is getting so big. We have swim class and music class to look forward to this summer. I don't know about you but the summers seem like it just started but at the same time it is going to be over before we know it. With all the activities, the remodel, the birthday party and then boom its September. I am really looking forward to going to Las Vegas. I know it will be hard with both boys but I think we will have a good time and I am looking forward to the break from work. My mom could use a break too. Boy does she have it crazy right now. Sometimes she has 6 kids at the same time and 5 of them are 3 or younger. Crazy!! I try to help her on my off days but Zach and Logan are troublemakers when they are together so that doesn't help. Hopefully they grow out of that. Ok I think I am just rambling at this point. I can hear Dylan stirring in his crib so I will have to go get him soon. He is the only baby I have even known that just wakes up from his nap and does not cry. We are very lucky to have a kid like him. We are still working on Zach and calling our house "our house" and not "grandma's house". He has gotten pretty good the last few days. He keeps going around the backyard saying our new house, our new house. Speaking of the backyard Daddy has done a good job of fixing it up the last few days. It enjoyable to be back there now instead of cluttered with all the junk we had and had to get rid of. Mark also learned how to do some electrical so I have new light fixtures and new outlets and light switches. We are turning the house into our home and I love it!!! Tootles!!!
End of an Era
17 years ago


.jpg)
1 comment:
Love the new haircut! It makes him look like such a big boy!
Glad to know all the house stuff is moving along. Miss you!
Post a Comment