Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am so afraid I am going to fall!!!!


Ok....this is going to sound so silly to most people but for those of you that really know me you know that I am not a girly girl. I am more of a tennis shoes, no make up, jeans and t shirt kind a gal. Anyway one of my oldest and closest friends gave me the honor of being in her wedding. It is next weekend which just also happens to be my husband and I's 5th wedding anniversary. I am so happy for my friend Nicole and cannot wait to spend her special day with her let alone be apart of it but I am starting to stress out about falling. Yes I said falling. I am hoping that if I write it down it won't happen!!! The shoes that we are wearing aren't exactly meant for people who have large feet. I got the biggest size they had (11) and sadly they don't really fit. On top of that they are strapless and have what I think would be called a stilleto heel. I literally just spent 20 minutes walking around my house and taking the dishes out of the dishwasher while wearing them. I do pretty good on the carpet but when I get on the wood floor its a little scary. I have been going to gym and using that machine that strengthens your calves hoping that will help with some stability. Anyway, I am going to keep practicing so wish me luck!!!

Its tiring being this big!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!!!! I believe in you. You did it a Christy's wedding. Cute shoes anyways, even if you do break your ankle!!! J/K
Love K

Marla said...

I cannot wait to squeeze his little legs!! You will not fall..is your dress long? Is this the wedding where u had to get the beige colored dress ?? or is that different.. That dress was knee length? I was going to suggest bringing a back up pair for after the ceremony but if your shoes show that may not work!

Anonymous said...

you will do great !! but, i agree w/Marla .. take some comfy shoes for later :)

sounds like it is going to be a VERY special day ..

Unknown said...

You can do it! Break a leg! If I can do it you can do it!!!