Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treating with my Pumpkins!!!

Halloween was alot of fun this year!! Zachary did so good. He went door to door for about 3 blocks. Over 30 houses!!!! He was a trooper. I think it helped that his cousins were there!! We got off to a slow start though cause Zachary decided he was the big brother and was going to pull Dylan is his wagon to EVERY HOUSE!!! As you can imagine this slowed us down quite a bit but after about 4 houses I talked him into letting Daddy pull brother!!! Dylan was Winnie the Pooh's Hunny Pot. I still can't believe the costume remotely fit but it did. Zachary wore it last year when he was 1 and Dylan is wearing it at 2 months! WOW I guess thats what you can do when you are 17 POUNDS 12 OUNCES!!! Thats right folks by little baby boy is almost 18 pounds!!! The doctor says he is not even on the chart but he looks porportioned. We are going to monitor his weight closely to make sure nothing is wrong so for now he is just a really really really big boy!!! My 2 year old is 27 pounds 6 ounces. Only 10 lbs heavier than his brother! Did I tell everyone that Dylan has been in size 3 diapers for over 2 weeks now!! He definetly takes after me!!

The Gang

What a cute Ladybug!!!


Chocolate Face!!!

1 comment: