Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Village!!!

Right now Zachary is watching Mark's favorite Christmas movie from when he was a kid. Its called Santa and the 3 Bears. I had never seen it when I was a kid but Mark says he loved it. It must be pretty good cause Zach is at least 15 minutes into it and he hasn't moved. I think all the songs in it help cause Zachary loves music!! Anyways I wanted to show my Christmas Village that we put up yesterday so hope everyone likes it!!!Zachary watching Santa and the 3 BearsOf course you can't have a village without Scrooge!!!!

2 comments:

Marla said...

my brother in law has every christmas village part i think that has been made...you are so ahead of me.. I am trying to figure out how on earth i am going to get a tree without my husband.. we have no decorations up!! want to come decorate my house ?

Anonymous said...

Dang, you go all out for Christmas!