a
Last nite we had an impromtu concert in our living room. Zach has learned to say Bruce Springsteen so last nite after he kept saying it Daddy put on the Superbowl halftime show. It was perfect timing because Zach and I had has just finished mixing the chocolate chip cookie dough so while the cookies were baking we all rocked out. I wish my video camera wasnt dead cuz it was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Dylan was in his exer-saucer stomping his feet ( I swear it was to the beat) and Zach was dancing and singing all over the living room. The pictures don't do it justice but it was a blast. I even jumped around thinking that since I was about to indulge in homemade cookies I better burn some calories!!!


.jpg)
1 comment:
very cute...z has to come over and play..dylan too of course!!!
Post a Comment