Ok again I have not been very good at updating this thing and I am convinced that if I do nobody would read it anyway so this very well may be my last entry. I am sitting at jury duty in a room of people talking on cell phones and sneezing (I can't wait to get sick again being stuck in here) and trying to catch up on life. It has been crazy lately with us trying to sale our house. We had it sold for less than a day when the buyer backed out for some reason. Very frustrating to say the least. I love my house and deep down don't really want to go through moving but at the same time moving would be for the best and this opportunity is one that I can't pass up. I think Mark and I were so bummed when the house fell out of escrow because of all the "what if's " we had talked about. If we do move the possiblity of having another child is pretty good but if we don't its not so good and I think that is why I was most disappointed. Not that I want another baby anytime soon but I think 3 is a nice number.
The boys are so big and so much fun although Dyl Pill was truly a pill last night. I think he is cutting a tooth so last night we was up crying and crying. I had to hold him from midnite to a little after one before I finally went back down. As much as I love this age and how cute he is I will be thrilled when he is closer to one and we won't have the teeth issue anymore....not to mention no more bottles and real food!!!
Ok I know I could just ramble on and on cause I am so bored. 2 hours at jury duty so far and absolutely nothing has happen!! RIDICULOUS!!!
I tried to add picture but he WIFI at the courthouse keeps failing....grrrrr!!
End of an Era
17 years ago


.jpg)
2 comments:
I check your blog all the time. Don't stop blogging!! Plus, it's good record for you to have of what happened during this crazy time in your life. : )
Nooooooooo last entry!! Even if it's just a picture of the babies every once in a while! You don't always have to write something clever. We all understand, trust me! Pictures of the babies for those of us that don't get to see them all that often!!
Post a Comment