I am officially the mom who took her first kid to the photo place 3 times before the age of 1 but has not taken her 6 month old once!! So bad!!! I am trying to take some nice looking pics to blow up for around the house. I don't think Zach would cooperate at the photo place so I keep putting it off thinking I want both of them to be in the pics but at this rate Dylan won't have pics til he is 3!!!!
End of an Era
17 years ago


.jpg)
4 comments:
Crop some of these..they are adorable.. u cud put three of them in a frame.. it is so hard to get them to cooperate.. one christmas i took over a hundred photos just to get them to look at the camera at the same time..and the thing that finally made it happen was me telling them to all say "farts" ... go figure.. ha ha.. i love the first one of him.. his eyes are amazing
oh and don't feel bad.. I Have not started jack's baby book yet.. and how old is he ???
Those are so good, Court! They're all wall worthy. I still haven't had professional pics done of Jackson. In this day and age of digital cameras, who needs professionals! : )
I love the one with his mouth wide open. It looks like he is singing!
Post a Comment