Zachary officially has what looks like a black eye!!! I can only imagine what it is going to look like tomorrow. We went to Heritage Park today and had so much fun (minus the tripping and face planting on the cement stair....hence the black eye). I am trying to get some decent exercise in every day so Zach and I ran around the park and then around a baseball field. We both did pretty good. I have new found energy and I am hoping its not a fluke that Dylan has slept through the entire night 3 days in a row!! 830pm to 8am at least!!! So nice and I am hoping it lasts. I figure I have no excuse now not to exercise. Bath time has become a little more exciting too. Dylan is getting more and more coordinated everyday. Now he can sit up in the bath and purposely splash his hands in the water. Its pretty cute because it makes him laugh when he splashes himself. The down side is his coordination is so good that now he can grab hair and glasses with perfect form!!!!!
I am a married mother of 2 boys who lives in southern California. I work full time in and outside of the home. I recently had my second son in August so life is a little crazy right now. My eldest Zachary is the best boy in the world and such an awesome big brother to Dylan. Dylan is the best baby in the world. My hope is to share some parts of our world with anyone and everyone who wants to check out this blog.
1 comment:
i do not see the black eye.. where ?? he looks like baby blue eyes to me.. ! yay for for energy..wish we cud go c7 together and walk
Post a Comment