skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mommy, look what i did!!
For those of you that don't know my husband he is often just a big kid. He is the guy that opens up whatever he bought in the car cause he just can't wait till we get home. I remember once before we were married we bought a skeleton that you had to put together for one of his anatomy classes. It had over 200 pieces and some of them were very very small. I told him to wait till we get home but nooooooo...he even opened that one up in the car. Anyways, the point of the story is yesterday I bought a coloring book for Zach that uses "magic markers". Basically the markers are clear so they won't write on your furniture but when you use them on the paper in the coloring book the color automatically appears. Daddy and Zach opened it up before bedtime last nite and not to my suprise this is what happen......

Now I know you are all thinking there is no way that Zachary did that and you are absolutely right!! Daddy started to show Zach what to do and the big kid in my husband thought it was so cool that he colored the page himself. Of course he let Zachary color a little bit before he lost interest but my husband made sure to finish the page before I told him to stop coloring so that Zachary will have pages to color when he wants to. Just another example of the big kid in my husband. At times its like I have 3 boys but needless to say I love them all!!!!
2 comments:
Dads can be a lot of fun sometimes, can't they? ;)
Carol
Medford, Oregon
Wow, Mark is pretty talented!!!
Love K
Post a Comment