Thursday, October 2, 2008

Moose A. Moose and Z

So I don't know if its the lack of uninterrupted sleep or just baby brain but I think of some strange things when I am up feeding the baby in the middle of the night. For those that don't know Dylan is a large child and he takes after me when it comes to sweating!! No matter what we do when we pick him up from his crib or the carseat or the swing he is a sweaty moose. He gets a bath every other day and after his bath last nite my husband says to me "Why doesn't he always smell this nice?" and it hit me at 3am!!! He is a sweaty baby!!! The following pic was after his bath last night and Daddy was convinced that he was smiling. Mark was making a silly sound over and over and I have to admit that it did look like Dylan was grinning at him. Not sure if he had gas as well but I am going to believe that he was smiling at his Daddy.

So my other thought in the middle of night was how much my two boys are alike. I has sent the following pics out in a email a few days ago but think they are worthy of being posted here. I think they look so much alike but when you look at the pics right next to eachother they sure show how big Dylan is. Zach was just over 6 weeks when he was baptized and Dylan was 4 weeks and he is still so much bigger. When Zachary was born he wasn't the best sleeper. He was up every 2 hours like clockwork and Mark and I barely remember the first few months. Now he is one of the best sleepers on the block and I am so grateful. Dylan is good sleeper already and I sure hope he stays thay way.....I think it has something to do with his enormous size!!!






P.S. Those of you that watch Noggin will appreciate the title of this blog!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a smile. I don't know who it is that can know for sure that babies don't smile this young. Sure they do. Cute
Love K