So today we continued our tradition of mowing the lawn. Or should I say Daddy mows the lawn and Zachary follows him around with his bubble blowing lawn mower. Today was especially cute cause Zachary left his sunglasses on the entire time. They are usually off within the first few minutes but I think he saw Daddy with his glasses on and that was the end of it. For those of you that haven't been around Zach recently he is a bundle of energy and may run off at any given minute. Overall he is a really good kid and listens but every once in awhile he will just take off and thats it. For some reason though the lawn mower is fascinating to him. This first picture was taken after he stood there for at least 3 minutes just watching, I went inside to get my camera and came back out and he hadn't moved an inch. I tried and tried to get him to smile but he had this serious face on and he wasn't giving me a smile for anything. Mowing the lawn is serious business to him!!! He literally follows Mark up and down the entire lawn and if we are in the backyard when Daddy starts the lawn mower he drops whatever he is doing and darts off to mow the lawn!!!




Dylan didn't mind the lawn mower either. He hung out with me while Daddy and big bro did the lawn!
I just love this picture!!!

Ok this picture has a story behind it that I am sure will be appreciated by all the parents out there. You see how the front wheel is just barely hanging off the driveway. Lately one of our biggest things is teaching Zach not to go into the street. He is definitely getting it and has not run into the street for quite some time now. In this pic he knew I was watching and he went as far as he could without getting in trouble. He would literally move an inch, look at me with his mischievous grin, move another inch and so on and so forth. I took it as a personal victory that I didn't have to say one thing to him!!!! Yippeeeee!!!!!!





Dylan didn't mind the lawn mower either. He hung out with me while Daddy and big bro did the lawn!
I just love this picture!!!


.jpg)
1 comment:
Hey this thing is pretty cool! Keep me updated on everything! Looks like you and Mark are doing great!
Amanda
Post a Comment