Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • How many diapers do you have to change before you are considered a professional?
  • Is it a problem when you know more about The Backyardigans and Higglytown Heroes than McCain and Obama?
  • Its impossible to keep the house clean, the laundy clean, make dinner and the kids happy ALL at the same time but I'd rather have happy kids than a clean house.
  • Why is it that when you start one project is always leads to another...and another...and another
  • Is it just me or is getting 4 straight hours of sleep one of the best things that can happen.
  • The diaper bag is the most important item and the keeper of all things that could possibly be needed at any given time.
  • How many toys can one kid have before enough is enough?

I'll leave with a quote that I have always loved.....

It is better to remain silent

and be thought a fool

Than to speak up and remove all doubt.

2 comments:

jackson'smama said...

I'm reading, Court! You're the best blogger ever. Three blogs in one day?! Awesome! : )

Marla said...

he he I like these...and yes it is impossible to have a clean house / laundry and everyone happy all at the same time.. the house can only be clean when they are all in bed at my house....!!! Well you were just here so u know that!1