Have you ever lost something and thought to yourself...I know I put them in such in such place or said to yourself while you were looking for it...This is ridiculous....or This is unbelievable over and over again. So yesterday me and the boys spent a good portion of the day at my moms house. My sister Christy came over with her daughter, Annika, who is 2 days younger than Dylan. I have to say that is was so much more comfortable to be at my moms cause she recently got this new sectional couch. What a difference. Anyhoo, Christy started packing up to leave around 4:00 and when she went to take things out to the car she couldn't find her keys. Her and my mom started to look everywhere for them while I was keeping Annika happy. They went from the car to the front door to the entry way and checked the 2 places that Christy had sat. They looked in the diaper bag, the car seat, some groceries that Christy had bought....even in the fridge. And they BOTH looked in Christy's purse. Mom even made a comment about it being a little disorganized and my sister having loose dollar bills floating around. I handed off Annika and proceeded to flip over Papa's big chair in the living room, get on the floor and look under the sectional and make 3 trips back and forth from Christy's car to the front door. 45 minutes has gone by at this point and we pretty much had given up. We all must have said "Well, this is Crazy!!" about 10 tens.
Just for fun I decided to look in her purse cause it was the only place that I had not checked. I am sure you all know where this is going!!!!! I didn't even have to shake the purse up or feel around....I just put my hand in and pulled it out. "Are these the keys we have been looking for?" I said rather sarcastically. They were there the entire time!!!
At least I know for sure that I am not the only one with baby brain. My sister has it and my mom had Grandbaby brain!!!!
End of an Era
17 years ago



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment