Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun!!!

Today Mark and I took Zachary and Logan to the pumpkin patch. They had so much fun!! Zach and Logan (and Mark of course) fed the goats and saw a turkey and the ponies. They jumped in the bounce house and played in the tee pees (?) and they both got to pick out there very own pumpkins. They both had originally picked nice small orange pumpkins but Zachs looked like it had something growing on the side of it and Logan's wasn't exactly round so we put those back and walked over to a different pile and when Logan saw the white pumpkin that was the end of it for him. Zach picked one out that had a stem he could grab so that was nice. We plan on carving them tonite so we will see how that goes!!!!





Zachary feeding the goat



Logan feeding the goat. I had to hold his hand so I didn't get the best angle but its him!!!

All aboard the choo choo train!!!!


What an Angel!!!!


Hit it Logee Bear!!



Go Zachary!!!!


Here's Mark after I told him to stop trying to him me with that thing while I was taking pics of the boys!!! Nothing but love in that face!!!


So adorable!!



ONE...TWO...THREE...LIFT!!!!





The 2 Littlest (ok Dylan's not so little) Pumpkins stayed home with Grandma!!!



3 comments:

CCRichardson said...

Courtney,

Love the pics! And the background, and the music! I can't believe you find the time to do all this. I haven't even finished Lindsay's baby book yet (and barely even started the other two...)
Whenever I do anything on the computer, my kids drive me nuts. But I'm on here all the time anyway, just not doing kid stuff! lol
Sorry I'm way behind on your blog; I only realized the other day that you update quite often!

Love, Carol

HBARNOLDS said...

So cute Court! Lucky girl with all of your handsome boys ;)

Anonymous said...

your the best babe!!! I Love YOU!!!!!