Friday, October 24, 2008

Not Enough Time in the Day

I have officially decided that there is not enough time in the day to get done all the things that need to get done. Its crazy!! Although some nights seem really really long....depending on how the moose does....the days are often toooo short. I never seem to get all the dishes done and the bottles cleaned. It always seems to look like the toy fairy threw up in my living room and bath time always sneaks up on me. Granted bathing 2 boys is challenging in and of itself but my husband and I are getting that down to science. I usually start the baths and Mark finishes them. With the exception of putting Dylan's pajamas on, which is left to me cause Mark doesn't like putting the pjs over Dylan's head and getting his super strong arms to go through the arm holes, they get clean and ready for bed in about 20 minutes. I consider that world record pace if I do say so myself.




P.S. If this doesn't make sense I have had to get up 4 times while writing it to put in Dylan's boppy cause he (and I) needs a longer nap!!!
P.S.S. I just realized tonite is bath night....wish us luck!!


1 comment:

Marla said...

You will get it down to a science - I promise...So nice that Mark helps You!!! Does your little tub fit across your bathtub? If it does...that saves time - atleast for me... I would put both girls in the tub and jack in the little one and they would help