Hi Aunt Krista---Thank you for coming to my birthday party!! I had so much fun with you and I love the present you and Uncle Reuben got for me!! I wanted to show you some of my very favorite pictures of you!! I can't wait to see you next time.
Love-Zachary
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
See I came right home to look, you put a smile on my face, the first minute. Good, I hope he likes the car track, seemed like something he'd do. Thanks for the pics of me and the babe. Hey I have that one of us from the wedding day-I like it. Can you E-mail me the ones with Annika and I and the one with Zachary playing with his toy so we can save them in our pics--Thanks Love Yall-Good to spend some time. Maybe yall could come out here with your tribes sometime soon, bring the jumpy, maybe.Well see.Talk to ya maybe next blog!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!--K_--
I am a married mother of 2 boys who lives in southern California. I work full time in and outside of the home. I recently had my second son in August so life is a little crazy right now. My eldest Zachary is the best boy in the world and such an awesome big brother to Dylan. Dylan is the best baby in the world. My hope is to share some parts of our world with anyone and everyone who wants to check out this blog.
1 comment:
See I came right home to look, you put a smile on my face, the first minute. Good, I hope he likes the car track, seemed like something he'd do. Thanks for the pics of me and the babe. Hey I have that one of us from the wedding day-I like it. Can you E-mail me the ones with Annika and I and the one with Zachary playing with his toy so we can save them in our pics--Thanks Love Yall-Good to spend some time. Maybe yall could come out here with your tribes sometime soon, bring the jumpy, maybe.Well see.Talk to ya maybe next blog!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!--K_--
Post a Comment